If some of your are unaware about my current condition here it is: For the past few months I've been fighting sickness left and right, primarily in my digestive system. Some foods my stomach will accept, others it will reject. There are two weeks left in the semester and it's 'Crunch Time' and I could really use some prayer and strength as I am fighting to stay strong physically and fighting to graduate on-time. when I get home, I plan on having my stomach looked at to the fullest extent. Despite the confirmations I've received for future ministries, I must first take care of my body when I get home and take care of all necessary preparations before embarking on another long term mission trip. For those, who have known of my current situation I thank you for your thoughts and prayers. May God keep you and bless you, just as He as done the same to my soul and faith in Him.
Love,
-Danielito
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment