Well, a few things to sum up this semester so far:
1.) School started about the end of August.
2.) Visited the Presidential Palace of Peru. (Took pictures, just not enough time to post them)
3.) I'm taking classes on 1st Corinthians, 2nd Corinthians, Ephesians, World Religions, and finishing a night class this week on Hebrews which is being taught by Brad Lambert from Calvary Chapel Living Hope.
4.) The Lord has been definitely softening my heart to His Word and His voice.
5.) Made a new Peruvian friend who doesn't know the Lord, but really wants to brush up on his English and I was asked to help him out; to say the least I was very excited and did not hesitate to help. His name is Juan Miguel, please pray for him and that his curiosity and openness to the Word of God and Jesus would lead him to salvation.
See you soon. (Graduation date: 12/3/2010) YEAH!
-Daniel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment