Short Version of a week of Missions Practicum at Calvary Chaple Bible College, Lima, Peru:
3/27/2010-4/3/2010
3/27->Flight from Lima,Peru to Iquitos,Peru. The Lord spoke 2 things to me: 1.) Daniel, you will be tested on this trip. 2.) Daniel, the angels have cleared the way for you and your group to do My work.
3/27/->Taught at Calvary Chapel El Terminal, Iquitos, Peru on James 4:1-10. (Had a head ache, sweating bullets due to the climate and should have had symptoms of a seizure, but DIDN'T! Praise the Lord!)
3/28-> Attended Sunday service at Calvary Chapel El Terminal (city), street blvd. outreach.
3/29-> Street Ministry at Ucayali, hung out and had an awesome time having fun with some street kids. Fulfilled my dream of dancing my feet off in the streets of South America and not caring what others thought, but maintaining tact.
3/30-> (3 hours to and 2 hours or so from) River trip to Centro Fuerte. On the way back from Centro Fuerte to Iquitos our boat in the middle of the night crashed into the jungle because of lack of visibility and we came close to tipping over into the river, but the Lord protected us and got us back on course.
3/31-> Wednesday Night service at Calvary Chapel El Terminal.
4/1-> (3 hours to and 2 hours or so from) River trip to Panguana, taught Colossians 3:12-17. Sick on the boat ride from Panguana, but didn't throw up but the Lord healed me as I stared into the night sky and saw every star that could be seen with the bright shinning full moon, well I didn't see every star because I saw 4 or 5 disappear before my very eyes. Yes, I saw stars die as I saw swung on a hammock on a boat chugging down the Amazon River of Peru.
4/2-> Hospitalized just before I was supposed to speak at a Baptist church that the Calvary Chapels in Iquitos serve with. Conditions: Fever, extreme fatigue, dehyration, stress, nausea, basically I wasn't in great shape.haha. Had a blood pressure of 150/100 and eventually went down to 127/78 the next day.
4/3-> Day of Rest from the day before and flew back to Lima. Before I left for Lima the Pastor of the Baptist church came to see if I was alright and we both agreed that if the Lord would allow me to return to Iquitos that I would be welcome to speak at his church. *Thumbs up!*
This time the devil didn't have a field day with me, but rather my group and I had countless amounts of victories in the Name of Jesus as we planted the Gospel into the hearts of those who had never heard it and water those seeds of Believers who have been following the Lord faithfully.
Long version coming soon....
-Danielito.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment