Friday, March 12, 2010
After much spiritual warfare...there is peace.
Since my last entry, I don't have any complaints, I do have some requests for the Lord; although I am content. As hardpressed as I have found myself regarding what I want to do next in the summer I realize it is not my decision. As, I await what's to come for this upcoming missions week in the end of March I can only sit and relax and praise the Lord for what He has done for me the last time I was in that given place I went on a missions trip exactly a year before to Iquitos,Peru. The Lord has allowed me to speak to many Peruvians to minister to them in and outside the Body of Christ and to the Americans here on campus at the Bible College. I must say that it has challenged me to continuously ask the Lord how can I serve Him today, what do I need to do different to serve Him than I did yesterday? I also want to thank all of you for your prayers they are much appreciated. I also want to say that I'm in the process of still taking many pictures and videos and especially going to take many pictures in Iquitos. I can only post this much because of lack of time, but that doesn't I can't be reached. My addresses are: daniel.sadowski.88@gmail.com for more info e-mail me. More news to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment